skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tales from the Duck Pond
Thursday, July 3, 2008
A Haircut 7/3
Nason desperately needed a haircut! He was quite shaggy!
BEFORE
AFTER
Btw, I got my haircut too, but it is way too short and not very attractive. I'm glad I have time for it to grow out before school starts back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Other Blog
Blogging Friends
The Cameron Family
Green Working Mom
Our Lunch Box
Life on the Bay
Help!
Labels
Causes
(1)
Christmas
(1)
Christmas 08
(1)
contests
(1)
Cuteness
(3)
December
(1)
family
(2)
Halloween
(1)
Introduction
(2)
Phin
(1)
Punkin
(1)
Summer Fun
(4)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(7)
Punkin's Trick
Bugs and Flowers!
Bumgenius Giveaway!
July 19
Jen is having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Fourth of July
A Haircut 7/3
►
June
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment