(If you don't know Chris Young, check out his myspace page. He won Nashville Star three years ago. I LOVED him.)
The performance stage was on a hill, so it really wasn't feasible for all four of us to go up there when Chris came on. N didn't want to go, so I went by myself. Here's how far away they were from the stage:
Since there weren't many people at the stage, I was able to get a great view! If there'd been rows, I'd have been 3rd row center. Of course, Chris did a WONDERFUL job!
Afterwards, Chris went along the fence to sign autographs and take pictures. I was afraid he wouldn't do that since he'd had a fan club meet 'n' greet already. My camera barely had batteries, but I was able to get a picture with him! He put his arm around me, and I put mine around him. After the picture was taken, he kinda squeeze-pinched my arm as he pulled his arm back. When I said thank you, he looked me in the eyes and said, "No, thank you." It was great! He really knows how to get to his female fans!!
Of course, I look HORRIBLE in the picture. I'll save the whole description of how bad I look , but this haircut is horrible. I call it a mom-cut. And I should really change the title of this blog to "Tales from Momma Whale." Anyway, here's the picture, and I promise that it's me!
Lo did great being out all that time, and she and N really enjoyed the fireworks. I wish I had some pictures of them, but I used all the batteries on Chris. oops.













No comments:
Post a Comment